Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Wow I love this video!

I love videos that I can watch again and again. I've been keeping a tally of times I have watched this - 48 so far. I love the animation and the song and keep it up. I watched some of your VGC videos in the past and I must say your animating has improved significantly. Well done!

The Food Collab The Food Collab

Great stuff

You really ave great animating skills all. I don't think people understand though, it IS a movie, it just has a loading game.

TheBoogley responds:

Does that tablet tip of yours really work... I'm scared to try it, and I've got a tablet... So I don't want to...
Thanks for the REVIEW! :D

Egocaptured Egocaptured

Great stuff!

That was great. It's worth waiting for the end. I actually liked that bit the best!

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Why are you rating this so bad??

This is great and I really like the ideas. In fact, I'm gonna try it now!

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

Awesome!

That was really great stuff. I like the song too. I'm now gonna watch I'm the Scatman because I NEED MORE!

Day In The Life of a Cow Day In The Life of a Cow

Great but no proper story.

Good animation but the story isn't really a story. It's really short and like a fire's gonna happen right at that moment. By the way is the film My Neighbour Totoro?

Firebalt responds:

Lol yeh, I know not much for story. It was fairly random. I am going to make better movies in a few months when im not studying.

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Awesome

Reminds me of forehead shavecut because of it's total radnomness and funny stuffs. I liked it.

art in the playground art in the playground

Awesome

I thought this was really good and funny. I liked the way it was all frame by frame so it gave this flipbook animation kind of feel. It was very good quality and I liked the way you used a range of kids.

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Love this and WOW

Awesome. I'm a Level 6 Orc. I only played it once but I love it. Anyway, back to this movie. Great stuff. Please make more!

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

The Greatest Collab of All-time!

This was amazing. I love it how there was no bad quality animation and every song could have been submitted individually (Spacewalks "Fun With Appliances" was) and would have passed judgement, got daily first, front page, back page, left page and right page. If you don't watch this, you are not allowed to die. Keep this kind of collab up and make more great stuff. In the meantime, well done. Gets a daily first from me (although I am in no power to do that so sorry). The only minor problem was the loading time (I know you can't help it) but it was very long. Nice flash!