Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Good, but easy.

I played an easy song to get used to the controls, and went to Geek mode straight after and managed fine. Good graphics though. Keep it up!

How2Draw: Castle Crashers How2Draw: Castle Crashers

Not great

The instructions were good, and it didn't look bad, but it just isn't a castle crasher if you use the line / rectangle / circle tools.

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

This is great!

I know it's not super complex and super funny but you can get some great laughs from it. I loved the way the counter was public.

another mouse avoider 1.2 another mouse avoider 1.2

It was okay.

It was kinda average. Good levels but right clicking works! At least on my mac it does. You should put this in on the stage:

Stage.showMenu = false;

That will disable right clicking

Cecemel responds:

Oh, I know, this game is old...
3 years or so if i'm correct :P
Was still a nub back then :3

thanks, and go play descent II :D

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

I liked this.

I thought this was great! I got an average-ish 30 points and it really reflects my real life status. Well done, this is good.

Sispri responds:

I got around 30ish too XD

-Rotation- -Rotation-

When mouse avoiders become stylish!

Mouse avoiders were an excuse for n00bs to make games but now they are only for advanced actionscriptors. This had a psychedelic twist and music called Meat. What more could you want?

Onristu Onristu

Good Game

I enjoyed this, it was kind of a kiddy type of game that I like, but I did feel that the story was discarded completely as soon as you visit the bakers. He talks about some underground thing that you expect to get, but all I did was crawl through a field and go through a door. And it's not as if this darkness eats the light blahdy blah has been done before. Although it has it's flaws I'm being unessesarily mean here. The gameplay was aquedate and you did a good choice of songs and the design was brilliant but I couldn't help thinking I was wasting my time because the best flash rhythm game EVA is Ongaku which name-wise you totally ripped it off. Overall you had cute characters, the gameplay was aquedate and it was FUN.

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

Pretty Good

This game is pretty addicting and really hard. I have tried your older games too and this is the most straight forward. Single players great and so is multiplayer, especially if you just play with yourself and see how far you can get. Well done!

MindFeed MindFeed

Great

Kinda reminded me of the aperture science website, but bagels and orange juice instead of cake, but it was still freaky. BTW I got 56. Is that good?

K-Guare responds:

Aperture Science has a website.?!
I think later i'll go check it out.
Glad you liked, and 56 is a good score :]
Thanks for reviewing :]

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

OMG! This is great!

I absolutely love this! That kind of great game that I love. I feel though it was lacking an RPG style element. Buying characters, levels, and points for the characters. It was HARD though. In a good way. The first level took me about 20 tries and the second level took me about 10. I haven't played level 3 yet but this is amazing. Keep it up!

P.S It would be cool if you could make it for flash player 7, so you could play it on a wii. I don't think you could do that though.