Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Wow I love this video!

I love videos that I can watch again and again. I've been keeping a tally of times I have watched this - 48 so far. I love the animation and the song and keep it up. I watched some of your VGC videos in the past and I must say your animating has improved significantly. Well done!

The Food Collab The Food Collab

Great stuff

You really ave great animating skills all. I don't think people understand though, it IS a movie, it just has a loading game.

TheBoogley responds:

Does that tablet tip of yours really work... I'm scared to try it, and I've got a tablet... So I don't want to...
Thanks for the REVIEW! :D

Egocaptured Egocaptured

Great stuff!

That was great. It's worth waiting for the end. I actually liked that bit the best!

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Good, but easy.

I played an easy song to get used to the controls, and went to Geek mode straight after and managed fine. Good graphics though. Keep it up!

How2Draw: Castle Crashers How2Draw: Castle Crashers

Not great

The instructions were good, and it didn't look bad, but it just isn't a castle crasher if you use the line / rectangle / circle tools.

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

This is great!

I know it's not super complex and super funny but you can get some great laughs from it. I loved the way the counter was public.

Mario64 Dire, Dire Docks Mario64 Dire, Dire Docks

Old Memories

Lovely song. Brings back old memories of me sitting in front of that TV screen for hours at the age of six, practically pressing my thumbs off. 120 stars in twenty five days. Anyway, back to the music. Fantastic plucks, and even Angry Faic looked like he was crying!